April 5, 2008

Is it really Official?


According to People online other online sources, B and J have made it official.

Supposedly, they tied the knot on Friday in New York at J's place.



As of yet, there's no official official confirmation, so we just have to wait it out. While you wait, why not check this track out? Guess who?

There was a video blog out with Michelle and Kelly, suggesting that they were in NY for this reason, so I had an idea it would be this weekend. I didn't think they'd want to drag it out since the public knew, of course.

How this man is going to get married one day and perform in Gboro, NC the next is crazy, but I'm sure he can do it.



This is one time I'm happy to be 'everyday people.' Who wants all that drama on their wedding day? It's a shame they have to hide all the details. Although I may have a private wedding, I don't want to be that stressed out.

Enough of the Beyonce-Jay-Z for now. Actually, I'm not that big of a fan, but that's the news for today.


No comments: